With another book on kindle, I found out some oddity with uploading works. Only use HTML. I did for both books, but for the recent one I checked with a normal MS Word created .doc. I cleared every ounce of formatting and copied back and forth into new documents to check, but no matter what I did the spacing on certain new lines was off.
I didn’t use spaces or extra returns as the kindle guidelines dictate, but to no avail. I saved the exact same document as a full HTML page created by word, and the formatting was perfect. It’s simple an easy, so none of this is an issue, but it is something to keep in mind before uploading to kindle.
132 words I could have used in a novel.